feel free to contact us via live chat,
email, or phone.
- Every kitchen is different, but we suggest that customers allow at least 6-8 weeks from start to finish for a kitchen
from the Designer kitchen range. A kitchen from the Essential kitchen range will arrive around 10 days after final
payment, ready for you to assemble.
- In most cases we can have a professional consultant in your home by the next business day.
- There is a 5-day cooling off period. Beyond this period, you have entered into a legal contract which states haute
Kitchens is entitled to retain all reasonable costs and expected margin that would be derived from the job should
it have proceeded to completion, subject to the non-excludable guarantees and warranties under Australian
Consumer Law. The placement of a kitchen order generates significant work including the creation of original
designs, check measuring, CAD drawings, and client account management.
- haute Kitchens operates a design and supply-only business. We can provide you with the names of licensed
tradespeople in your area who can assist you to install your kitchen. Any information we provide you should not
be regarded as a recommendation and is for information purposes only. You should make your own enquiries
and determination as to the tradespeople you ultimately engage to install your kitchen
- haute Kitchens is a design and supply-only business. We offer a flat pack solution with the Essential kitchen
range, which is a quality kitchen that arrives ready to assemble. However, for our Designer kitchen range, we
strongly recommend you using tradespeople who are fully licensed and who have lots of experience in installing
kitchens. Talk to your proposed tradespeople before you engage them and ask them to provide references and
examples of their recent work.
- Yes, for a fee, the site checker can arrange for your existing kitchen to be removed and disposed of.
- For those able to install themselves, we provide a range of quality, ready to assemble kitchens that represent
outstanding value: the Essential kitchen range.
- Our Designer kitchen range is Australian made and manufactured locally. These kitchens are delivered as
complete units fully assembled, ready for installation.
- We specialise in the sale of complete kitchens but previous customers may add some of our inclusions to their
- Additional cabinets may affect the warranty of the overall product
- Haute Kitchens will not be held accountable for the condition of your current product on site
or change of mind if unhappy with the results.
- Ask our designers about our appliance range. We collaborate with Adelaide suppliers who
provide the finest European technology for maximum performance. Whether you purchase
your appliance through Haute Kitchens or source independently, all appliances specifications
will be required to commence production of your kitchen.
- Have your job number ready when you call our Customer Service team on 08 8351 5267 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any compliments or complaints feel free to contact us directly via phone or email